Why would I want to start a Blog?
Truth be told, there must be millions of reasons why people want to put up their own blogs, because MILLIONS of people are already doing just that. It’s not a Social Media site, it’s your site, and you get to say what you want and make it look like you want. It’s just your place on the Internet.
- We’ve all got a story to tell. Maybe a life-changing event, an amazing personal achievement, or some other meaningful insight to life.
- You have a passion. Maybe you love to cook, have fantastic recipes, or you are just Amazing at something and you want to share.
- The world is a stage. Suppose you are a writer, a photographer, or an artist, and you just want to self publish your own work, and gain a following.
- My world and welcome to it. There are times you just want to keep a journal of things going on in life… and share it with a few million people.
- Just for fun. I don’t know why I’m doing this exactly, but lets put some stuff on this blog thingy and see what happens. It could be fun.
- You are good at Something. Set up shop and show the world what you’ve got. You’ll meet like minded folk at minimum, and who knows?
- You need to show your skills. Set up your own personal web space that highlights your resume and your work.
- You run a business. We don’t need get into this… Duh! You don’t even have an excuse now, because it’s FREE!
- You are a Teacher/Professor/Administrator. If you aren’t already doing it, you just ran out of excuses. We’re going to be there for you folks!
- You are a Student. Another Duh! moment. Who doesn’t want 100 meg of free web space? With an address!
- You are a Parent. There are a lot of reasons to have a family blog site. Record life on your own site and have total control over it.
- You know how to MSH. If you are doing something that is working, please let us all know what it is.